Industrial Software Solutions
Here are some of the white papers (in Adobe PDF format) that have
been written by Dr. Peter Green who serves as the Technical Director of KnarrTek Inc .
Milramco LLC. owns the copyright to these papers.
Please do not republish these white papers without permission from Milramco LLC
They may, however, be freely disseminated within educational, government, and industrial organizations
for internal educational and information use only.
It is acceptable to publish a few hundred word
synopsis with a direct link to the papers, whose links are given below:
Most Recent White Papers
- Keeping the Books Straight when Receiving and Tracking Raw Materials Inventory(May 27, 2020)
- Did the Pandemic Break Your Supply Chain? Is it time for Supply Networks instead of Supply Chains? (March 5, 2020)
- Should you Replace Your Warehouse Management System with the latest License-Plate Number Container Tracking Technology? (February 9, 2020)
- A Better way to Track Inventory - Use License-Plate Container Tracking Barcodes(January 5, 2020)
- A Quick Way to Take Year-End Inventory (December 5, 2019)
- Tracking Sheets, Rolls, and Lengths of Material (November 10, 2017)
- Inventory Tracking is Easy, Isn't It? (May 30, 2017)
- Preventing Inventory Errors (8 February 2012; updated and re-released March 30, 2020)
* Published by
Copyright © KnarrTek Inc. 2020