KnarrTek assists industrial organizations to implement work-in-process and materials tracking systems, including supply-chain information integration systems. KnarrTek does this by providing the BellHawk and MilramX software plus expert services from its staff who have in-depth experience gained in implementing many such systems over the past decade.
KnarrTek works directly with the IT and operations staff of larger organizations and as a sub-contractor to systems integration and project management organizations. It also runs a Reseller Partner Program for resellers of barcode equipment and systems integrators, which enables these organizations to sell complete turnkey systems and receive a discount on the BellHawk software and the KnarrTek services they resell as part of these systems.
Implementing barcode work-in-process and materials tracking systems involves many components:
1. Overall project management
2. Expertise in knowing how to solve work-in-process and materials tracking problems
3.Barcode Tracking software for performing real-time work-in-process and materials tracking
4. Barcode and RFID equipment and supplies
5. Computer and network infrastructure and IT support equipment
6. Installation and setup of barcode tracking software
7. Training and support in using the barcode tracking software
8. Customization of the barcode tracking software to meet specific needs of an individual organization *
9. Information exchange with systems used by supply chain partners
10. Automated data exchange with ERP and accounting systems
KnarrTek works as a team member with its partners to provide the needed barcode tracking, enterprise, and supply chain integration software as well as directly related supporting services and expertise.
KnarrTek makes its money from recurrent revenue payments by clients for use of its software and from payments from its specialized consulting and support services.
For those organizations that provide other components of these systems and want to sell complete solutions to their customers, KnarrTek can be a valuable partner because of the in-depth knowledge of its staff and its affordable barcode tracking software.
With its partners KnarrTek can simply work as an informal team member, as a subcontractor, or can enter into formal reseller agreement with a partner.
Please click here for more information about the KnarrTek Reseller Partner Program.